Rooms & Suites
Resort Charge & Parking
A Resort Charge is posted daily to each guestroom at Sheraton Kona. This charge provides guests a generous array of amenities and services for one nominal all-inclusive fee of $30 + tax.
The charge includes the following benefits and amenities:
- Wi-Fi in guest room and public areas of the Resort
- 1 Sig Zane designed tote bag per stay ($15 Retail Value)
- Unlimited Use of Resort Bicycles
- Unlimited Rentals of Resort Golf Clubs
- Unlimited Use of Resort Binoculars for Island Siteseeing
- Cultural activities including Hula lessons, Lei Making and Ukulele Lessons (see Activities Calendar for the schedule)
- Unlimited use of lawn games (bocci ball, lawn darts, ladder ball, etc.)
- Guided Cultural and Historical Tours of Keauhou Bay (see Activities Calendar for the schedule)
- Welcome Greeting with Shell Lei
- Welcome Elixir Upon Arrival
- Unlimited Local and 1-800 calls 30 minutes of Long Distance
- Complimentary use of the Kailua-Kona Trolley
- One additional bottle of water per room
- Daily pool side mid-day refreshments
- Hospitality Room to accommodate early arrivals and late departures with showers and changing room
Sheraton Kona offer's self parking for $15 + tax per day.
*Dates and time vary; please inquire with concierge at check-in
This charge will be billed directly to all guests daily. Note that Resort Charge rate and inclusions are subject to change without notice.