Our Renewal is Complete
The completion of a $20 million refresh in 2012 marked the relaunch of the Kona Coast's most iconic resort. A name change from Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort & Spa to Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay signaled a new beginning.
- Porte Cochere and Lobby - new arrival experience and lobby furnishings
- The Flying Fish - new "Gateway to the Bay"
- Rays on the Bay - signature restaurant, the only one in the world with views of manta ray
- Renewed Oceanfront Fitness Center
- Guestrooms and Suites - new softgoods and designer Sig Zane fabric art
- Common Areas & Hallways now punctuated by Sig Zane art and carpeting
- Ainakai Restaurant - refreshed for delightful morning buffets and private evening functions
- Paakai Point - Hawaii's most spectacular outdoor event space
- Manta Ray Super Slide & Pool enhanced with new cabanas
- Convention Center and Meeting Facilities - refreshed with new Sig Zane-designed carpet and more
- Historical and cultural tours - renewed focus on sharing Hawaii's unique and special sense of place to connect guests with Keauhou
- Complimentary daily activities