Our Renewal is Complete
2012 marked the completion of more than $20 million in renovations and the exciting relaunch of the Kona Coast's most iconic resort. It also marked a name change from Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort & Spa to Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay.
- Porte Cochere and Lobby - new arrival experience and new lobby furnishings
- The Flying Fish - new "Gateway to the Bay"
- Rays on the Bay - signature restaurant, the only one in the world with views of manta ray
- Renewed Fitness Center
- Guestrooms and Suites - new softgoods and Sig Zane fabric art
- Common Areas & Hallways now punctuated by Sig Zane art
- Ainakai Restaurant - refreshed for delightful morning buffets and evening functions
- Paakai Point - Hawaii's most spectacular outdoor event space
- Manta Ray Super Slide & Pool enhanced with new cabanas
- Convention Center and Meeting Facilities - refreshed with new Sig Zane-designed carpet and more
- Historical and cultural tours - renewed focus on sharing Hawaii's unique and special sense of place
- Complimentary daily activities