Just For Kids
Keiki and Teens
At Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa, we have fun activities for every age to ensure that all of our guests depart Hawaii, the Big Island with special memories.
Within the resort, families appreciate a variety of options for children and teens:
- Club Le`ale`a Teen Lounge with Ping Pong table, 3 televisions, Air Hockey, 2 xBox Gaming Systems and a Wii. Open 10am-10pm daily.
- The Children's Sandy-Bottomed Pool Area
- Tennis Court
- Basketball court for pick-up games
- Sand Volleyball Court
- The Manta Ray Super Slide & Pool, a multi-level pool with waterfalls, hidden grottoes, bridges, bubbling whirlpool spas, interactive fountains and 200-foot-long lava tube waterslide.
- Complimentary Manta Talks (Mon-Sat evenings after sunset)
- Haleo Luau dinner & show (Monday evenings)
- 24-hour complimentary oceanfront Fitness Center
- Adjacent Kona Country Club Golf Courses (36-holes) with preferred rates for guests
- Nearby - Keauhou Shopping Center (shops, movie theaters, restaurants, grocery)
- Keauhou Resort Trolley to Historic Kailua Village and surrounds
And there is all of Hawaii Island to explore as well... if you can tear yourself away from the fun just outside your guestroom door! Visit with our local experts at The Flying Fish to learn the best spots for snorkeling, dolphin and whale watching or learn where the surf is breaking. From the world's most active volcano at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park to the wide open spaces of upcountry Waimea to white and black sand beaches, you will not lack for choices of answers to the age-old question, "What are we going to do today?"
Hungry? Remember children at Sheraton receive special dining discounts when accompanied by a paying adult.
For parents who may want to have a romantic dinner at Rays on the Bay or indulge in a Hoola Spa massage duet, then Big Island Nannies Aloha, LLC can help with childcare while parents have a mini-vacation of their own. You may email or contact them at 808-987-9585 or 808-938-7165 to make arrangements prior to arrival.