Resort Charge & Parking
A resort charge is posted daily to each guestroom at Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa. This charge provides guests a generous array of amenities and services for one nominal all-inclusive fee of $30 + tax.
The charge includes the following benefits & amenities:
- Wi-Fi in guestroom and public areas of the resort
- 1 Sig Zane designed tote bag per stay ($15 Retail Value)
- Unlimited Use of Resort Bicycles
- Unlimited Rentals of Resort Golf Clubs
- Unlimited Use of Resort Binoculars for Island Siteseeing
- Cultural activities including Hula lessons, Lei Making, Ukulele Lessons, and Hawaiian Language classes
- Unlimited use of lawn games (bocci ball, lawn darts, ladder ball, etc.)
- Guided Cultural and Historical Tours of Keauhou Bay
- Welcome Greeting with Shell Lei
- Welcome Elixir Upon Arrival
- Unlimited Local and 1-800 calls 30-minutes of Long Distance
- Complimentary use of the Kailua-Kona Trolley
- One additional bottle of water per room
- Daily poolside mid-day refreshments
- Hospitality room to accommodate early arrivals and late departures with showers and changing room
- Self parking for $20 + tax per day. (Dates and time vary; please inquire with concierge at check-in.)
- Effective January 15, 2018, all new bookings will receive a complimentary upgrade to valet parking for the first night.
- This charge will be billed directly to all guests daily.
- Please note: the Resort Charge rate and inclusions are subject to change without notice