A meeting at Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa is not all work. We’ll make sure your clients also have fun, relax and recharge. Our group experiences are designed to build team spirit, entertain and invigorate while making a meaningful connection to this special place at Keauhou Bay.
Whether it’s a corporate meeting, destination wedding or incentive trip, we'll help make everyone's time here memorable through thoughtfully planned experiences. From manta ray snorkeling or hula lessons to historical and cultural tours and sunset dinners, choices abound.
Our well-informed and intuitive meetings staff will deliver the best choice of activities with the gracious spirit of Aloha.
- Eco-Kayak Tours
- Fishing Charters
- Snorkel & Manta Charters
- Group Surfing or Stand-up Paddleboard Lessons
- Spa Day
- Makahiki Cultural games
- Cultural Scavenger Hunt
- Cross-Fit Classes with General Manager Matt Grauso
- Fun Runs in Keauhou led by Sheraton Kona Staff
Keauhou Bay Offerings
For groups and individuals looking for quick or day-long diversions during their meetings or events, Keauhou Bay, which is within walking distance of our front door, offers a natural choice. Here you’ll find a variety of island activities – exciting, engaging and absolutely memorable.
Here are just some of the ‘fun’ things guests could do:
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Night Snorkel Cruise with our resident Manta Rays
- Dolphin Discoveries - Dolphin snorkel adventure
- Historic, sunset and manta ray night snorkeling aboard Eka Canoe Adventures’ Kini Kini sailing canoe
- Kealekekua Bay (and Capt. Cook Monument) Snorkel with Fair Wind Cruises
- Big Island Ocean Rafting
- Scuba Diving with Various Vendors on Keauhou Bay
And of course, no visit to the Big Island is complete without an excursion to fascinating Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, home to the most active volcano in the world.
Submit request for proposal or email us to learn more.