We welcome keiki (children) at Sheraton Kona and we are pleased to offer special dining values just for them.
Kids Eat Free Policy details:
• In-house guests’ children up to age 5 may eat free from the children's menu and from any of our buffets when accompanied by a paying adult
SPG Kids Pass Program details:
• SPG Kids Pass is $15 per child per day for children ages 6 to 12.
• Parents or guardians must be Starwood Preferred Guest members. Non-SPG members may enroll anytime during their stay and participate in the program immediately upon enrollment.
• Once signed up for Kids Pass program it is in affect for any remaining days of the stay. Guests may not opt-in and out on selected days.
• Each child will be given a one-time-use SPG Kids Pass wristband for exclusive use at the resort for the duration of his/her stay. This allows the child to eat on an all-inclusive basis from the keiki menu or buffets and enjoy keiki drinks including soft drinks, juice, and milk.
• The child must be accompanied by a paying adult who is also placing a food order. (Paying adult not required for beverage-only orders).
• The program is subject to the hours of operation for Ainakai, Holua and Rays on the Bay.
Children's special pricing is not applicable to in-room dining. Ainakai buffets are offered at 50% for children 6 to 12 when not participating in the SPG Kids Pass program.