For guests arriving at Kona International Airport at Keahole (KOA), transfers are available for those not renting a car:
SpeediShuttle: offers transportation from the Kona International Airport (KOA) to the Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay. Featuring Mercedes-Benz shuttles and luxury fleets all equipped with GPS technology, SpeediShuttle takes pride in providing guest transfers with excellent customer service. Offering lei greeting, and black car/limousine services, flat rate exclusive shuttles, and Hawaii’s luxury "Speedi" shuttle transfers all with warm, local and friendly drivers who are recognized as the safest in the industry.
Shared Ride Airport Transportation:
Hawaii’s finest shuttle service provides a ”Speedi” transfer in Deluxe Mercedes 11 passenger shuttles. Only $21.77 per person for a party of two!
ONE WAY (Prices are inclusive of tax)
- 1 Seat - $40.43 2 Seats - $43.53
- 3 Seats - $46.66 4 Seats - $49.76
ROUND TRIP* (Prices are inclusive of tax)
- 1 Seat - $80.86 2 Seats - $87.06
- 3 Seats - $93.32 4 Seats - $99.52
- *Includes 10% discount on return trip
Roberts Hawaii Express Shuttle:
A convenient mode of transportation between Kona International Airport (KOA) and Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa. Roberts Hawaii Express Shuttle guarantees no more than 5 stops to our hotel destination.
Cost: $22+tax per person one way or $40+tax round trip.
- Includes two standard pieces of luggage and one carry on.
- Oversized luggage fees may apply.
Contact Roberts Express toll free (US/Canada) at 866-570-2536
There are taxi dispatch personnel near baggage claim. Estimated travel time via taxi from airport: 20-40 minutes*
- Cost: Approximately $55.00 and up*; additional fees may apply for extra passengers, luggage and waiting time.
- *Prices and travel times are estimates and subject to change.
For on-site car rentals, Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa has a Hertz Rental Car desk conveniently located in The Flying Fish activity center.
Driving Directions from Kona International Airport:
- Turn right onto Queen Kaahumanu Highway (Highway 19).
- Remain on "Queen K" as it becomes Kuakini Highway (Highway 11) through Historic Kailua Village for approximately 12 miles.
- As you head up a slight incline, move into the right lane and turn right onto Kamehameha III Road at the lighted intersection.
- Follow "Kam III Road" down to the 2nd light which is Alii Drive, where you'll turn left.
- Follow Alii Drive to the next traffic light where you'll turn right onto Kaleiopapa Street.
- Ehukai Street and the entrance to Sheraton Kona are just at the bottom and to your left.
- Self parking for $15 + tax per day. (Dates and time vary; please inquire with concierge at check-in.)
- This charge will be billed directly to all guests daily.
- Please note: the Resort Charge rate and inclusions are subject to change without notice.